Leaves, Stomata, Chlorophyll, Vein,
The tiny pores found in the leaves are called stomata, which plays an important role in the exchange of gases, means the exchange of gases in the leaves occurs through stomata such as carbon dioxide from oxygen. Starch is found in the stomata, if you want to know whether there is starch in the leaves or not, then iodine is used for that. If you put iodine on a leaf and its color changes, it means that there is starch in that leaf. Mainly starch is used to make capsules of medicines, if someone asks you that whose capsules are made of medicines, then you should know that they are made of starch.
Some stains are found in the leaves, which is called chlorophyll, which plays an important role in the process of photosynthesis, as a result of photosynthesis, the plants cook their food. About 99% chlorophyll is found in the leaves and 1% chlorophyll is found in the stem, when the autumn season comes, all the leaves of the tree fall, due to which the food of the tree is cooked by the stem at that time.
Fiber is found inside the leaf, which is called vein, which acts as a water supply. You know that when we cook food, we need water, in the same way, when trees and plants cook their food, then they also need water, at that time water is supplied through the vein, due to which the trees plant their own food. Can cook food. If the vein is removed from the leaf, they will lose water, due to which they will dry up. If you understand by example, just as a vein is found in humans, which acts as a blood supply, in the same way a vein is found in trees and plants, which acts as a water supply.